ZiBo ZhuoXin Pump Industry co,.Ltd is located in a century industrial city known as the Pump Capital of China—HangZhou city, ZheJiang Province. Has over 20 years’ experience of manufacturing vacuum pumps and 10+ years’ experience of exporting.
We can suppply all type of vacuum pumps and spare parts in China, 2BV/2BEA/2BEC/SK/2SK/JZJ2B/ etc, and other industrial machine;
Please do not hestiate to contact us if have any urgent matters,each of your inquiries will be taken into account and get our response within 24 hours.
Product Main feature:
2BVC series water ring vacuum pumps and compressor is mainly used for sucking gases and water vapor .The ultimate suction pressure can reach 33mbar (abs) (i.e. 97 degree). When the liquid ring vacuum pumps work under the condition near the limited vacuum for a long time, it is necessary to connect with the cavitation resistant pipe in order to get rid of the screaming and protect the pump.
We are offering 2bvc series liquid ring vacuum pumps.
MAIN APPLICATION AREAS:
- Vacuum filtering – Chemical filtering factories, chemical processing factories, iron ore factory, mining, phosphorite, paper making, poultry processing, coal-selecting factories.
- Vacuum distillation – milk factory, foodstuff processing, chemical industry, the paper plasma factory.
- Vacuum disinfection – hospital, infirmary, the laboratory.
- Molding – Plastic, the polyethylene, rubber, tire manufacture etc.
- Rebirth the compressed air – the paper plasma, iron and steel, automobile, glasses, chemical industry.
|Product model||Maximum air volume||Limit Vacuum Degree
|Explosion-proof grade of motor||Motor Protection Level||Pump speed
|Working fluid flow rate
|0.81||No explosion proof||IP54||2840||2||62||31|
|2BVC5 110||2.75||165||4||No explosion proof||IP54||1440||6.7||63||103|
2bv series of vacuum pumps adopt the advance international technology with the close-coupled design. With the advantages of high reliable performance, easy maintenance, lower noise, high efficiency and energy saving, this series of pumps are widely applied in fields of chemical industry, papermaking, and metallurgy industry and so on.
Due to its competitive price and higher performance, our pump is best choice for CZPT and some italy pump replacement.
Q: What’s your MOQ?
A: One set;
Q: What are the causes of no flow or insufficient flow of centrifugal pump?
A: There is air in the suction pipe or pump, which needs to be discharged. Air leakage is found in the suction pipeline, and the leakage is repaired. If the valve of suction line or discharge line is closed, relevant valve shall be opened. If the suction height is too high, recalculate the installation height. The suction line is too small or blocked.
Q: How to resist cavitation in centrifugal pump?
A: Improve the structure design from the suction to the impeller of the centrifugal pump;Adopt double stage suction impeller and use anti-cavitation material;
Q:What is the function of rubber ball in water ring vacuum pump?
A: Rubber ball in water ring vacuum pump, the correct name is called rubber ball valve. Its role is to eliminate the pump equipment in the operation process of the phenomenon of over compression or insufficient compression.
Q:How long is warranty?
A:One year formain construction warranty.
Q:How can I pay for my items? What is the payment you can provide
A:Usually by T/T, 30%-50% deposit payment once PI/Contract confirmed, then the remaining balance will be paid after inspection and before shipment via T/T or L/C;
Welcome client from home and abroad to contact us for future cooperation.
Detail size drawing and install drawing please contact our sales in charge to get;
Key:nash/simense/refurish/vacuum pumps/HangZhou CZPT pump/
|After-sales Service:||1 Year|
|Oil or Not:||Oil Free|
|Structure:||Reciprocating Vacuum Pump|
|Exhauster Method:||Positive Displacement Pump|
|Vacuum Degree:||High Vacuum|
What are the cost considerations when purchasing a portable vacuum pump?
When purchasing a portable vacuum pump, several cost considerations should be taken into account to ensure value for money and alignment with budgetary constraints. Here are some key factors to consider:
Initial Purchase Cost:
The initial purchase cost of a portable vacuum pump is an important consideration. The price can vary significantly depending on factors such as brand, pump capacity, features, and overall quality. Higher-capacity pumps or those with advanced features may generally have a higher price tag. It is essential to research and compare prices from different manufacturers or suppliers to find a pump that meets your requirements and budget.
Operating and Maintenance Costs:
In addition to the initial purchase cost, it is crucial to consider the ongoing operating and maintenance costs associated with the portable vacuum pump. These costs may include:
- Power Consumption: Electric-powered vacuum pumps will consume electricity, which adds to the operating cost. It is advisable to look for energy-efficient models or consider the power consumption in relation to the pump’s performance.
- Battery Replacement or Recharge: If the portable vacuum pump is battery-powered, the cost of battery replacement or recharging should be considered. Lithium-ion batteries, although more expensive upfront, tend to have longer lifespans and lower maintenance costs compared to other battery types.
- Filters and Maintenance Kits: Some portable vacuum pumps require regular replacement of filters or maintenance kits to ensure optimal performance and longevity. The cost of these consumables should be factored into the overall cost of ownership.
- Service and Repairs: It is important to consider the availability and cost of service and repairs for the portable vacuum pump. Research the manufacturer’s warranty, after-sales support, and the availability of authorized service centers or technicians to address any potential issues or maintenance requirements.
Long-Term Reliability and Durability:
Choosing a portable vacuum pump with good long-term reliability and durability can help reduce overall costs. A pump that is built to withstand frequent use and demanding applications may have a higher upfront cost but can potentially save money in the long run by minimizing the need for repairs or replacements.
Consider the specific requirements of your intended applications when evaluating the cost of a portable vacuum pump. Some applications may require specialized features or materials, which can affect the price. It is important to balance the cost with the necessary features and capabilities to ensure the pump meets your application needs.
Brand Reputation and Customer Reviews:
Consider the reputation of the brand and read customer reviews to assess the overall value and reliability of the portable vacuum pump. A well-established brand with positive reviews may provide better long-term value, even if the initial purchase cost is slightly higher.
In summary, when purchasing a portable vacuum pump, it is important to consider the initial purchase cost, ongoing operating and maintenance costs, long-term reliability, application-specific requirements, brand reputation, and customer reviews. Evaluating these cost considerations holistically will help you make an informed decision and choose a portable vacuum pump that offers the best value for your specific needs and budget.
Are there noise considerations when using portable vacuum pumps?
Yes, there are noise considerations to take into account when using portable vacuum pumps. The noise generated by a vacuum pump can have various implications, including workplace safety, environmental impact, and user comfort. Here are some important points to consider regarding noise when using portable vacuum pumps:
- Workplace Safety: Excessive noise levels can pose a risk to workers’ health and safety. Prolonged exposure to high noise levels can lead to hearing damage or loss. It is essential to assess the noise levels produced by the vacuum pump and ensure that they comply with occupational health and safety regulations. If the noise exceeds permissible limits, appropriate measures, such as hearing protection equipment or noise reduction strategies, should be implemented.
- Environmental Impact: In certain settings, such as laboratories or research facilities, noise generated by vacuum pumps can affect the surrounding environment. Excessive noise may interfere with sensitive experiments, measurements, or research activities. It is important to consider the noise emissions of the portable vacuum pump and select models that offer quieter operation whenever possible.
- User Comfort: Noise levels can also impact user comfort and convenience. Operating a vacuum pump that produces loud noise for prolonged periods can be unpleasant and cause fatigue or stress. Choosing a portable vacuum pump with lower noise emissions can help create a more comfortable working environment for users.
- Noise Reduction Measures: There are several measures that can be taken to mitigate noise levels when using portable vacuum pumps. These include:
- Isolation: Placing the vacuum pump in an acoustically insulated enclosure or isolating it from the surrounding area can help reduce noise transmission.
- Vibration Control: Using anti-vibration mounts or pads can minimize the transmission of vibrations from the pump to the surrounding surfaces, which can contribute to noise generation.
- Noise Enclosures: Using purpose-built noise enclosures or soundproof cabinets can provide an effective solution for reducing noise levels. These enclosures are designed to absorb and dampen noise, creating a quieter operating environment.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance, such as lubricating moving parts and ensuring proper alignment, can help reduce noise caused by mechanical wear or inefficiencies in the vacuum pump system.
- Upgrading Equipment: When noise reduction is a critical consideration, upgrading to newer models or technologies specifically designed for quieter operation can be beneficial.
It is important to note that the noise levels produced by portable vacuum pumps can vary depending on the pump type, design, and operational conditions. When selecting a portable vacuum pump, it is advisable to review the manufacturer’s specifications, including the noise level ratings, to make an informed decision based on the noise requirements of your specific application.
By considering the noise implications and implementing appropriate measures, users can minimize the potential negative effects associated with the noise generated by portable vacuum pumps, promoting a safer and more comfortable working environment.
What is a portable vacuum pump, and how does it work?
A portable vacuum pump is a compact and lightweight device used to create a vacuum or pressure in various applications. It is designed to be easily transported and operated in different locations. Portable vacuum pumps are commonly used in industries such as HVAC, automotive, electronics, and laboratory settings. They offer convenience and flexibility for on-site or mobile operations where a vacuum or pressure source is required.
The working principle of a portable vacuum pump depends on its specific type, but here is a general overview of how a typical portable vacuum pump works:
- Power Source: A portable vacuum pump is powered by electricity, typically from a standard power outlet or a rechargeable battery. Some models may also be powered by a gasoline engine or compressed air.
- Vacuum Generation: The pump utilizes various mechanisms to create a vacuum or pressure. One common type is the rotary vane pump, which consists of a rotor with sliding vanes and an eccentrically placed cam. As the rotor rotates, the vanes slide in and out due to centrifugal force and the eccentric cam profile. This action creates expanding and contracting chambers, thus generating the vacuum or pressure.
- Inlet and Outlet: The portable vacuum pump is equipped with inlet and outlet ports. The inlet port is connected to the system or device from which the vacuum or pressure is being generated, while the outlet port is used to release the displaced air or gas.
- Control and Monitoring: Portable vacuum pumps often have controls and gauges to adjust and monitor the vacuum or pressure levels. These may include on/off switches, pressure/vacuum regulators, and pressure gauges to ensure the desired operating conditions are maintained.
- Filters and Accessories: Depending on the application, portable vacuum pumps may incorporate filters or other accessories to prevent contaminants from entering the pump or the system being evacuated.
It’s important to note that there are different types of portable vacuum pumps available, including oil-lubricated pumps and oil-free pumps. Oil-lubricated pumps require regular maintenance to replenish or replace the lubricating oil, while oil-free pumps eliminate the need for oil and are often preferred in applications where oil contamination is a concern.
Overall, portable vacuum pumps provide a convenient and efficient solution for generating vacuum or pressure on the go. Their compact size, ease of operation, and versatility make them valuable tools in a wide range of industries and applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-02