Technical Specifications of Syringe pump
|5ml,10ml,20ml,30ml,50ml,60ml of any standard
|+/- 2% with correct calibration
|50ml(60ml):0.1ml/h-2000.0ml/h (0.1ml/h or 1ml/h step)
30ml:0.1ml/h-1200.0ml/h (0.1ml/h or 1ml/h step)
20ml:0.1ml/h-800.0ml/h (0.1ml/h or 1ml/h step)
10ml:0.1ml/h-400.0ml/h (0.1ml/h or 1ml/h step)
5ml: 0.1~200ml/h (0.1ml/h or 1ml/h step)
|SOL. VOL:0.1-9999.9ml (0.1ml step)
TIME:00:01-99:59min (1min step)
DRUG MASS:0.1-999.9mg 0.1mg step)
WEIGHT:0.1-300kg(0.1kg the least step)
|Total Volume Range
|0.1-999.9ml (0.1 ml step)
|Drug library Mode
|10 categories of drugs, amounts to 2000 kinds of drug names, 17kinds of dose units, such as ug/kg/min, mg/kg/min,etc.
Makes drug dispensing more convenient and safer. (Available for SP3 only)
|Available (Only for SP3)
|0.1~5.0 ml/h, Programmable and adjustable
|DPS dynamic pressure
|24 levels, 30kPa-160kPa
(Programmable and adjustable)
|Syringe Holder Loose ,Syringe Plunger Disengagement, Syringe Flange Insertion Error ,Syringe Not Calibrated, Occlusion, Syringe Empty, Rate Abnormal, Battery Empty, No Battery, Infusion Complete, Syringe Near Empty, No Action, Battery Low.
Three levels of alarm volume LOW, MEDIUM or HIGH
|Range: 1.0~50.0ml, (0.1ml step)
|1~10 levels can be selected
———-PROFESSIONAL MANUFACTURER OF MEDICAL PUMPS———-
1. High quality product. Our team has focused on R&D and production of infusion and syringe pumps for more than 15 years.The pumps are all passed CE certificate(TUV-SUD ) and ISO13485.
2. Professional service. Our team will recommend suitable products according to your requirement. Experienced engineers will provide free after-sales service and help you better use our pumps.
3. Quick response. Our sales will reply your inquires in detail within 24 hours.
4. Timely delivery. The strong supply capacity can guarantee it.
5. Three-years warranty for free.
6. OEM Accepted. Your logo can be printed on the products.
One-Stop Medical Equipment Supplier
1.What is your warranty for the products?
Two year for free.
2.What is your after-sales service?
We provide technical support through operating manual and video; Once you have questions, you can get our engineer’s prompt response by email, phone call, or training in factory. If it’s hardware problem, within the warrantyperiod, we will send you spare parts for free, or you send it back then we repair for you freely.
3.What is the delivery time?
We have shipping agent, we can deliver the products to you by express, air freight, sea. Below is some delivery time for your reference:Express:UPS,DHL,TNT,ect (door to door),7-10 days
Hand carry: Send to your hotel, your friends, your forwarder, your sea port or your warehouse in China. Air freigt(from airport to airport): 3-10 days
Sea(any sea port):Mombasa(30 days),Port Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g(12 days),Manila(10 days),Lagos (45 days), Guayaquil(45 days)
4.How to place the order? What is your lead time of the products?
40% of our products are in stock, 50% of the products need 3-10 days to produce, 10%of the products need 15-30 days to produce.
5.What is your payment term?
Our payment term is Telegraphic Transfer in advance, Western union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Trade Assurance, ect…
|Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
|CE, MSDS, ISO13485
|up to 1030 Drugs Are Provided.
How long can portable vacuum pumps run continuously on a single charge or tank?
The duration of continuous operation for portable vacuum pumps on a single charge or tank can vary depending on several factors, including the specific model, battery capacity, pump capacity, and the level of vacuum required. Here are some key points to consider:
Battery-Powered Vacuum Pumps:
If the portable vacuum pump is battery-powered, the runtime will depend on the capacity and condition of the battery. Manufacturers typically provide information about the expected runtime under specific operating conditions. The runtime can range from a few minutes to several hours, depending on the pump’s power consumption and the battery’s capacity. It is important to refer to the manufacturer’s specifications to determine the expected runtime for a particular model.
Some portable vacuum pumps may feature an integrated tank or reservoir to collect the vacuumed air or fluid. The tank capacity can vary depending on the pump’s design and intended application. The runtime of the pump on a single tank will depend on the pump’s flow rate and the size of the tank. A larger tank will allow for a longer duration of continuous operation before it needs to be emptied or emptied. Again, it is advisable to refer to the manufacturer’s specifications to determine the tank capacity and its impact on runtime.
Pump Capacity and Duty Cycle:
The pump capacity and duty cycle can also affect the runtime of a portable vacuum pump. Pump capacity refers to the rate at which the pump can create a vacuum or move air or fluid. A higher pump capacity may result in faster vacuum creation but could also consume more power, potentially reducing the runtime. Duty cycle refers to the amount of time the pump can run continuously before it needs to rest or cool down. Some pumps may have a duty cycle of 50%, which means they can operate for a maximum of 5 minutes out of every 10 minutes. Duty cycle limitations help prevent the pump from overheating and ensure its longevity. It is essential to consider the pump capacity and duty cycle when estimating the continuous runtime of a portable vacuum pump.
The operating conditions can also impact the runtime of a portable vacuum pump. Factors such as the level of vacuum required, the ambient temperature, the viscosity of the fluid being handled, and the presence of any restrictions or blockages in the system can affect the pump’s performance and runtime. Operating the pump under extreme conditions or pushing it beyond its designed capabilities may result in reduced runtime or performance.
It’s important to note that the runtime estimates provided by manufacturers are based on ideal conditions, and actual runtime may vary in practice. To maximize the runtime of a portable vacuum pump, it is recommended to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines, ensure proper maintenance and calibration, and avoid overloading or overheating the pump.
In summary, the duration of continuous operation for portable vacuum pumps on a single charge or tank depends on various factors, including the battery capacity, tank capacity (if applicable), pump capacity, duty cycle, and operating conditions. Reviewing the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines is crucial to determine the expected runtime for a specific model and to ensure optimal performance.
Can portable vacuum pumps handle both wet and dry materials?
Portable vacuum pumps have varying capabilities when it comes to handling wet and dry materials. The ability to handle wet or dry materials depends on the type and design of the vacuum pump. Here’s a breakdown of how different types of portable vacuum pumps typically handle wet and dry substances:
- Diaphragm Pumps: Diaphragm pumps are well-suited for handling dry materials and gases. However, they are generally not designed to handle liquids or wet substances effectively. Using a diaphragm pump to handle liquids may result in damage to the pump or reduced performance.
- Rotary Vane Pumps: Rotary vane pumps can handle both wet and dry materials to some extent. They are more tolerant of small amounts of liquid or condensation compared to diaphragm pumps. However, excessive exposure to liquids or high moisture content can cause issues such as reduced pumping efficiency or potential damage to the pump’s internal components.
- Piston Pumps: Piston pumps are generally not recommended for handling wet materials or liquids. They are typically used for generating high vacuum levels and are more suitable for dry applications where the risk of liquid ingestion is minimal.
- Liquid Ring Pumps: Liquid ring pumps are specifically designed to handle wet materials and liquids. They are often used in applications where the presence of liquids or condensable vapors is expected. These pumps create a liquid seal to facilitate the handling of wet substances, making them a suitable choice for applications involving liquid removal or extraction.
- Turbomolecular Pumps: Turbomolecular pumps are primarily designed for handling dry gases and materials in high-vacuum applications. They are not typically used for handling liquids or wet substances. Exposure to liquids can damage the pump’s delicate internal components and impair its performance.
- Scroll Pumps: Scroll pumps are generally not recommended for handling wet materials or liquids. They are oil-free pumps and are best suited for clean, dry applications. Exposure to liquids can cause damage to the pump and affect its operation.
- Venturi Pumps: Venturi pumps, also known as air-powered or compressed air vacuum pumps, can handle both wet and dry materials. They are capable of handling liquids and wet substances to a certain extent. However, their performance may be limited compared to other pump types, and they are more commonly used for handling dry materials or generating low vacuum levels.
It’s important to note that while some portable vacuum pumps may have limited capability to handle wet materials, it is generally recommended to use pumps specifically designed for wet applications, such as liquid ring pumps, when dealing with significant amounts of liquids or condensable substances. Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications to determine the pump’s suitability for handling wet or dry materials in your specific application.
What are the advantages of using a portable vacuum pump?
Using a portable vacuum pump offers several advantages in various applications. Here are some key benefits of using a portable vacuum pump:
- Portability and Mobility: As the name suggests, portable vacuum pumps are designed to be easily transported and used in different locations. They are compact, lightweight, and often have carrying handles or straps, allowing for convenient mobility. This portability makes them ideal for on-site or mobile operations where a vacuum or pressure source is required.
- Versatility: Portable vacuum pumps are versatile tools that can be used in a wide range of applications. They find applications in industries such as HVAC, automotive, electronics, laboratories, and more. Whether it’s evacuating air from a refrigeration system, pressure testing components, or creating a controlled environment for experiments, portable vacuum pumps can adapt to different requirements.
- Convenience and Efficiency: Portable vacuum pumps provide a convenient and efficient solution for generating vacuum or pressure. They are typically easy to operate, with user-friendly controls and gauges to adjust and monitor the vacuum or pressure levels. This allows for precise control and efficient operation, saving time and effort compared to manual methods.
- On-Site Operation: The ability to operate on-site or in remote locations is a significant advantage of portable vacuum pumps. This eliminates the need to transport equipment or components to a central vacuum system, saving both time and costs. Portable vacuum pumps can be used directly at the location where the vacuum or pressure is required, increasing flexibility and reducing downtime.
- Reduced Contamination Risks: In applications where cleanliness is critical, such as semiconductor manufacturing or laboratory experiments, portable vacuum pumps offer the advantage of minimizing contamination risks. Oil-free portable vacuum pumps eliminate the risk of oil contamination, ensuring a clean and particle-free vacuum or pressure source.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Portable vacuum pumps often provide a cost-effective solution compared to larger, centralized vacuum systems. They have a lower initial investment cost, require less maintenance, and consume less energy. Additionally, the versatility and mobility of portable vacuum pumps can eliminate the need for multiple specialized systems for different locations or applications.
Overall, the advantages of using a portable vacuum pump include portability, versatility, convenience, efficiency, on-site operation, reduced contamination risks, and cost-effectiveness. These factors make portable vacuum pumps valuable tools in a wide range of industries and applications.
editor by CX 2023-12-02