Pransch PM2000H Pressure -98kpa Air Oil Free Liposuction equipment ventilators Oilless Vacuum Pump
Oil-less Vacuum Pumps / Air Compressors
PRANSCH oil-less rocking piston pump and air compressor combines the best characteristics of traditional piston pumps(air compressor) and diaphragm pumps into small units with excellent features.
- Light weight and very portable
- Durable and near ZERO maintenance
- Thermal protection (130 deg C)
- Power cord with plug, 1m length
- Shock mount
- Silencer – muffler
- Stainless steel vacuum and pressure gauge, both with oil damping
- Two stainless steel needle valves each with lock nut.
- All nickel plated fittings
- Power supply 230V, 50/60 Hz
This series is ideal for use in applications where oil-mist is undesirable. For examples, pressure/vacuum filtration, air sampling, water aeration, flame photometer, etc.
Why use a Rocking Piston Product?
Pransch oilless Rocking Piston air compressors and vacuum pumps, available in single, twin, miniature, and tankmounted
styles, are the perfect choice for hundreds of applications. Choose from dual frequency, shaded pole,
and permanent split capacitor (psc) electric motors with AC multi-voltage motors to match North American,
European, and CZPT power supplies. A complete line of recommended accessories as well as 6, 12, and
24 volt DC models in brush and brushless types are also available.
The rocking piston combines the best characteristics of piston and diaphragm air compressors into a small unit
with exceptional performance. Air flow capabilities from 3.4 LPM to 5.5 CFM (9.35 m3/h), pressure to 175 psi
(12.0 bar) and vacuum capabilities up to 29 inHg (31 mbar). Horsepowers range from 1/20 to 1/2 HP
(0.04 to 0.37 kW).
These pumps are made to stand up through years of use. The piston rod and bearing assembly are bonded
together, not clamped; they will not slip, loosen, or misalign to cause trouble.
Because CZPT pumps are oil-free, they are ideal for use in applications in laboratories, hospitals, and the
food industry where oil mist contamination is undesirable.
- Transportation application include:Auto detailing Equipment,Braking Systems,Suspension Systems,Tire Inflators
- Food and Beverage application include:beverage dispensing,coffee and Espresso equipment,Food processing and packaging,Nitrogen Generation
- Medical and laboratory application include:Body fluid Analysis equipment,Dental compressors and hand tools,dental vacuum ovens,Dermatology equipment,eye surgery equipment,lab automation,Liposuction equipment,Medical aspiration,Nitrogen Generation,Oxygen concentrators,Vacuum Centrifuge,vacuum filtering,ventilators
- General industrial application include:Cable pressurization,core drilling
- Environmental application include:Dry sprinkler systems,Pond Aeration,Refrigerant Reclamation,Water Purification Systems
- Printing and packaging application include:vacuum frames
- material Handling application include:vacuum mixing
|Oil or Not:
|Reciprocating Vacuum Pump
|Positive Displacement Pump
Are there battery-powered portable vacuum pump options available?
Yes, there are battery-powered portable vacuum pump options available in the market. These pumps offer the advantage of portability and convenience, as they do not require a constant power source or the use of power cords. Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps are commonly used in various applications where mobility and flexibility are desired. Here are some key points to consider:
Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps function similarly to their electric-powered counterparts. They create a vacuum by drawing air or fluid into a chamber and then expelling it. The primary difference is that they are equipped with a battery pack or rechargeable batteries to provide the necessary power for operation.
Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps may utilize different types of batteries, including lithium-ion (Li-ion) or nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries. Lithium-ion batteries are popular due to their high energy density, longer run times, and lightweight design. They offer quick recharge times and have a lower self-discharge rate compared to other battery types. NiMH batteries are also commonly used and offer a good balance of performance and cost-effectiveness.
Battery Life and Run Time:
The battery life and run time of a battery-powered portable vacuum pump depend on various factors, such as the capacity and quality of the batteries, the operating conditions, and the specific tasks being performed. Manufacturers typically provide information about the expected battery life or run time for their pumps under specific operating conditions. It is essential to consider the expected run time and available battery capacity to ensure that the pump meets the requirements of your intended applications.
Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps usually come with charging options to recharge the batteries. Charging methods can include plugging the pump into a power outlet using an AC adapter or using a USB charger. Some pumps may also offer the option to charge the batteries directly from a vehicle’s 12V power outlet (cigarette lighter socket), providing additional flexibility for on-the-go applications.
Application and Portability:
Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps are suitable for a range of applications, including automotive maintenance, HVAC service, laboratory work, and more. The portability offered by battery power allows users to perform tasks in remote locations, tight spaces, or areas without easy access to power outlets. They are particularly useful when working on vehicles, where mobility and flexibility are often required.
It is important to note that the performance and capabilities of battery-powered portable vacuum pumps may vary across different models and manufacturers. When considering a battery-powered option, it is recommended to review the manufacturer’s specifications, customer reviews, and any additional features or limitations of the pump.
In summary, battery-powered portable vacuum pumps provide a convenient and portable solution for various applications. They offer flexibility, mobility, and the ability to operate without the need for a constant power source, making them suitable for on-the-go tasks or situations where power outlets are limited or inaccessible.
Can portable vacuum pumps be used for HVAC maintenance?
Yes, portable vacuum pumps can be used for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) maintenance tasks. HVAC systems often require vacuum pumps to evacuate or remove air and moisture from the system during installation, maintenance, or repair procedures. Portable vacuum pumps offer convenience and mobility, making them suitable for HVAC maintenance work in various settings. Here are some ways portable vacuum pumps are utilized in HVAC maintenance:
- Evacuation of Refrigerant Lines: During HVAC system installation or repair, it is necessary to evacuate the refrigerant lines to remove any air or moisture that may negatively impact system performance. Portable vacuum pumps are commonly used for this purpose. They create a vacuum within the lines, allowing for the removal of unwanted gases and moisture, ensuring proper refrigerant flow and system efficiency.
- Brazing and Soldering: When brazing or soldering HVAC system components, it is crucial to create a controlled environment free of moisture and air. Portable vacuum pumps can be used to evacuate the area around the joints, helping to prevent oxidation and ensuring secure and reliable connections.
- Flushing and Cleaning: HVAC systems may require flushing or cleaning to remove contaminants, debris, or residual oil from the system. Portable vacuum pumps can assist in creating a negative pressure environment during the flushing process, aiding in the removal of unwanted particles and ensuring a cleaner system.
- Leak Testing: Vacuum pumps are commonly used in HVAC maintenance to perform leak testing. By creating a vacuum within the system, the pressure can be monitored to detect any leaks. Portable vacuum pumps allow technicians to perform this test efficiently and effectively.
- Refrigerant Recovery: In HVAC maintenance and service, refrigerant recovery is often required when decommissioning or replacing old systems. Portable vacuum pumps can be used to recover refrigerant from the system, allowing for safe and proper disposal or reuse.
- Component Replacement: When replacing certain components, such as compressors or filters, portable vacuum pumps can be utilized to evacuate the system and ensure a clean and air-free environment during the replacement process.
Portable vacuum pumps offer the advantage of mobility, allowing technicians to move easily between different HVAC systems or work in locations where a fixed vacuum pump may not be accessible. They are available in various sizes and capacities to accommodate different HVAC system requirements.
When using portable vacuum pumps for HVAC maintenance, it is essential to follow manufacturer guidelines, industry best practices, and safety precautions. This includes proper evacuation procedures, monitoring pressure levels, and adhering to relevant regulations and guidelines for handling refrigerants and other hazardous materials.
Overall, portable vacuum pumps play a valuable role in HVAC maintenance by facilitating tasks such as evacuation, leak testing, and refrigerant recovery, contributing to the efficiency, performance, and longevity of HVAC systems.
What are the advantages of using a portable vacuum pump?
Using a portable vacuum pump offers several advantages in various applications. Here are some key benefits of using a portable vacuum pump:
- Portability and Mobility: As the name suggests, portable vacuum pumps are designed to be easily transported and used in different locations. They are compact, lightweight, and often have carrying handles or straps, allowing for convenient mobility. This portability makes them ideal for on-site or mobile operations where a vacuum or pressure source is required.
- Versatility: Portable vacuum pumps are versatile tools that can be used in a wide range of applications. They find applications in industries such as HVAC, automotive, electronics, laboratories, and more. Whether it’s evacuating air from a refrigeration system, pressure testing components, or creating a controlled environment for experiments, portable vacuum pumps can adapt to different requirements.
- Convenience and Efficiency: Portable vacuum pumps provide a convenient and efficient solution for generating vacuum or pressure. They are typically easy to operate, with user-friendly controls and gauges to adjust and monitor the vacuum or pressure levels. This allows for precise control and efficient operation, saving time and effort compared to manual methods.
- On-Site Operation: The ability to operate on-site or in remote locations is a significant advantage of portable vacuum pumps. This eliminates the need to transport equipment or components to a central vacuum system, saving both time and costs. Portable vacuum pumps can be used directly at the location where the vacuum or pressure is required, increasing flexibility and reducing downtime.
- Reduced Contamination Risks: In applications where cleanliness is critical, such as semiconductor manufacturing or laboratory experiments, portable vacuum pumps offer the advantage of minimizing contamination risks. Oil-free portable vacuum pumps eliminate the risk of oil contamination, ensuring a clean and particle-free vacuum or pressure source.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Portable vacuum pumps often provide a cost-effective solution compared to larger, centralized vacuum systems. They have a lower initial investment cost, require less maintenance, and consume less energy. Additionally, the versatility and mobility of portable vacuum pumps can eliminate the need for multiple specialized systems for different locations or applications.
Overall, the advantages of using a portable vacuum pump include portability, versatility, convenience, efficiency, on-site operation, reduced contamination risks, and cost-effectiveness. These factors make portable vacuum pumps valuable tools in a wide range of industries and applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-27