|Min-Inhalation absolute pressure
|Size L×W×H (MM)
Model 2BE water ring pump is mainly used in the industries of paper making, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, pharmaceuticals, food, metallurgy, building materials, electrical, coal washing, mineral processing and fertilizer, etc., and is mainly used to extract non-solid particles, non-soluble in water and non-corrosive gases. Due to the single-stage single-action structure, it has the features of simple structure, convenient maintenance, reliable operation, high efficiency and energy saving.
1.Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory and we have professional team of workers,Designers and inspectors.
2.Q:Do you accept custom?
A:Of course.We have professional teams who make your designs,photos,imagines and OEM orders into real production.
3.Q:What’s your advantages?
A: Quick response to your enquiry,
High quality control,
Excellent after-sales service,
OEM/ODM are welcome
4.Q:What’s your shipping terms?
A:If you need to ship by air,we can use DHL,UPS,FedEx,TNT or EMS.If you need to ship by sea,we have many good forwarders to work with,they can provide the best price for you.
|Oil or Not:
|Entrapment Vacuum Pump
Are there battery-powered portable vacuum pump options available?
Yes, there are battery-powered portable vacuum pump options available in the market. These pumps offer the advantage of portability and convenience, as they do not require a constant power source or the use of power cords. Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps are commonly used in various applications where mobility and flexibility are desired. Here are some key points to consider:
Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps function similarly to their electric-powered counterparts. They create a vacuum by drawing air or fluid into a chamber and then expelling it. The primary difference is that they are equipped with a battery pack or rechargeable batteries to provide the necessary power for operation.
Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps may utilize different types of batteries, including lithium-ion (Li-ion) or nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries. Lithium-ion batteries are popular due to their high energy density, longer run times, and lightweight design. They offer quick recharge times and have a lower self-discharge rate compared to other battery types. NiMH batteries are also commonly used and offer a good balance of performance and cost-effectiveness.
Battery Life and Run Time:
The battery life and run time of a battery-powered portable vacuum pump depend on various factors, such as the capacity and quality of the batteries, the operating conditions, and the specific tasks being performed. Manufacturers typically provide information about the expected battery life or run time for their pumps under specific operating conditions. It is essential to consider the expected run time and available battery capacity to ensure that the pump meets the requirements of your intended applications.
Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps usually come with charging options to recharge the batteries. Charging methods can include plugging the pump into a power outlet using an AC adapter or using a USB charger. Some pumps may also offer the option to charge the batteries directly from a vehicle’s 12V power outlet (cigarette lighter socket), providing additional flexibility for on-the-go applications.
Application and Portability:
Battery-powered portable vacuum pumps are suitable for a range of applications, including automotive maintenance, HVAC service, laboratory work, and more. The portability offered by battery power allows users to perform tasks in remote locations, tight spaces, or areas without easy access to power outlets. They are particularly useful when working on vehicles, where mobility and flexibility are often required.
It is important to note that the performance and capabilities of battery-powered portable vacuum pumps may vary across different models and manufacturers. When considering a battery-powered option, it is recommended to review the manufacturer’s specifications, customer reviews, and any additional features or limitations of the pump.
In summary, battery-powered portable vacuum pumps provide a convenient and portable solution for various applications. They offer flexibility, mobility, and the ability to operate without the need for a constant power source, making them suitable for on-the-go tasks or situations where power outlets are limited or inaccessible.
What is the maximum vacuum pressure that portable vacuum pumps can achieve?
The maximum vacuum pressure that portable vacuum pumps can achieve depends on various factors including the pump type, design, and specifications. Different types of portable vacuum pumps have different capabilities when it comes to generating vacuum levels. Here are some general guidelines regarding the maximum vacuum pressure achievable by commonly used portable vacuum pumps:
- Diaphragm Pumps: Diaphragm pumps typically offer vacuum levels ranging from about 70 to 150 millibars (mbar) or 50 to 110 Torr. Some specialized diaphragm pumps may be capable of achieving slightly lower vacuum levels.
- Rotary Vane Pumps: Rotary vane pumps are capable of achieving relatively higher vacuum levels. They can typically generate vacuum levels in the range of 0.1 to 0.001 mbar (0.075 to 0.00075 Torr), depending on the specific model and size of the pump.
- Piston Pumps: Piston pumps are known for their ability to achieve deep vacuum levels. They can typically generate vacuum levels as low as 0.001 mbar (0.00075 Torr) or even lower, making them suitable for demanding applications that require high vacuum conditions.
- Liquid Ring Pumps: Liquid ring pumps are capable of achieving vacuum levels ranging from about 33 to 80 mbar (25 to 60 Torr). While they may not reach the ultra-high vacuum levels of other pump types, they are often chosen for their ability to handle wet or contaminated gases.
- Turbomolecular Pumps: Turbomolecular pumps are designed for high-vacuum applications. They can achieve vacuum levels in the ultra-high vacuum range, typically below 0.001 mbar (0.00075 Torr). Some advanced turbomolecular pumps can even reach vacuum levels in the extreme high-vacuum range.
- Scroll Pumps: Scroll pumps are capable of achieving vacuum levels ranging from about 0.1 to 0.01 mbar (0.075 to 0.0075 Torr). They provide relatively high vacuum levels while operating quietly and oil-free.
- Venturi Pumps: Venturi pumps, also known as air-powered or compressed air vacuum pumps, typically generate vacuum levels in the range of 50 to 80 kPa (15 to 24 inches of mercury). They are suitable for relatively low vacuum applications.
It is important to note that these are general ranges and the actual vacuum pressure achieved by a portable vacuum pump may vary based on factors such as pump quality, condition, operating conditions, and the specific model or brand. When selecting a portable vacuum pump, it is recommended to review the manufacturer’s specifications and consult with experts or suppliers to ensure that the pump can meet the required vacuum pressure for your specific application.
Can a portable vacuum pump be used for both residential and industrial purposes?
Yes, a portable vacuum pump can be used for both residential and industrial purposes. Portable vacuum pumps are versatile tools that offer a wide range of applications and can be beneficial in various settings.
Residential Use: In residential settings, portable vacuum pumps can be utilized for tasks such as HVAC maintenance, pool and spa maintenance, and household appliance repair. Here are a few examples:
- HVAC Maintenance: Portable vacuum pumps are commonly used in residential HVAC systems for tasks such as evacuating air and moisture from refrigeration lines or performing vacuum leak tests. They help ensure optimal system performance, efficiency, and reliability.
- Pool and Spa Maintenance: Portable vacuum pumps can be employed for cleaning and maintaining pools and spas. They are used to remove debris, water, or air from the system, facilitating proper circulation and filtration.
- Household Appliances: Portable vacuum pumps can be utilized for repairing or servicing various household appliances that require vacuum or pressure testing. This includes refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, and more.
Industrial Use: In industrial settings, portable vacuum pumps find extensive applications across multiple industries. Here are some examples:
- Automotive Industry: Portable vacuum pumps are commonly used in the automotive industry for tasks such as brake bleeding and fluid transfer. They help create vacuum or pressure to ensure proper operation and maintenance of automotive systems.
- Laboratories and Research: Portable vacuum pumps are utilized in laboratories and research facilities for a variety of applications. They may be used in vacuum filtration setups, vacuum ovens, vacuum distillation, or as a source of vacuum for scientific experiments.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Processes: Portable vacuum pumps can be employed in manufacturing and industrial processes that require vacuum or pressure. This includes applications such as vacuum packaging, vacuum drying, degassing, and more.
It’s important to note that while portable vacuum pumps can be used for both residential and industrial purposes, specific models and features may be more suitable for certain applications. For instance, industrial-grade portable vacuum pumps may have higher capacity, be designed for continuous operation, or offer specialized features to meet the demands of industrial environments.
Consulting with pump manufacturers or specialists can provide further guidance on selecting the appropriate portable vacuum pump for specific residential or industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-27