CE ISO Approved Medical Portable IV Vacuum Infusion Pump UniFusion VP50 Pro infusion pump
MedRena Infusion Pump Product Highlights:
4.3 ” color touch screen.
Up to 8 infusion modes.
High accuracy & complete alarm system.
Up to 11hrs battery life, max 5hrs charging.
DERS, DPS, IrDA, WiFi, RS232.
Micro mode, nurse call, data export, ext.
Up to 2000 drug lib. & 5000 history records.
Inter-lockable design with handle.
AC/DC power supply.
IP34 360° splash waterproof.
Open system & close system available.
Up & down pressure sensor and airbubble sensor
CE ISO Approved Medical Portable IV Vacuum Infusion Pump UniFusion VP50 Infusion pump
|UniFusion VP50 Pro Infusion Pump Specifications and Functions|
|Dimension||199 * 126* 111|
|Display||4.3 inch colour touch screen|
|Flow rate accuracy||±5%|
|Flow rate||0.1-1500 ml/h|
|Dose rate units||More than 15 types|
|Bolus setting||Manual bolus
|KVO rate||0.1-5.0 ml/h|
|Infusion modes||8 infusion modes
(Rate mode, Time mode, Body-weight mode, Drip mode, Drug library mode, Loading-dose mode, Sequence mode)
|Drug library||More than 2000|
|Occlusion levels||12 levels|
|Records||More than 5000 entries|
|Alarms||VTBI near end, VTBI infused, Pressure high, Battery nearly empty, Battery empty, No power supply, Reminder alarm, KVO finished, Check upstream, Drops error, Air bubble, Door open, Standby time expired, System error|
|Infusion Pump Safety|
|Power supply||AC: 110V-240V, 50/60Hz
|Battery life||Standard: 4.5 hours; Optional: 9 hours (@ 5ml/h)|
|Charging time||< 5 hours|
|Classification||Class I, CF|
|Infusion Pump Interface|
|Wireless||WIFI ( optional )|
MedRena UniFusion VP50 Pro Infusion pump is selling globally. We sincerely welcome your inquiry.
Arab Health, Hospitlar, FIME, MEDICA and many other professional local medical shows!
Next, we hope to see you on MEDICA 2571 in Germany!
MedRena Factory Tour
|Classification:||Imaging Diagnostic Equipment|
|Display:||4.3 Inch Color LCD Touch Screen|
|IV Set Brands:||Open System, 24 Brands|
Can portable vacuum pumps be used for automotive applications?
Yes, portable vacuum pumps can be used for various automotive applications. They offer convenience and versatility, making them valuable tools for automotive technicians and enthusiasts. Portable vacuum pumps are commonly employed in automotive settings for tasks such as brake bleeding, fluid transfer, vacuum testing, and more. Here are some examples of how portable vacuum pumps are utilized in automotive applications:
- Brake Bleeding: Portable vacuum pumps are commonly used for brake bleeding, a process that removes air bubbles from the brake system to ensure proper brake performance. By creating a vacuum, the pump assists in drawing out air and replacing it with brake fluid, resulting in a firm and responsive brake pedal feel.
- Fluid Transfer: Portable vacuum pumps can be used for transferring fluids in automotive applications, such as engine oil, transmission fluid, coolant, or power steering fluid. These pumps can quickly and efficiently extract fluids from reservoirs or containers, making fluid changes or system maintenance easier.
- Vacuum Testing: Vacuum testing is crucial for diagnosing and troubleshooting various automotive systems, such as the intake manifold, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) system, or EVAP (Evaporative Emission Control) system. Portable vacuum pumps can create the necessary negative pressure to perform vacuum tests, helping to identify leaks, blockages, or faulty components.
- Air Conditioning Service: Portable vacuum pumps are essential for air conditioning service and maintenance in vehicles. They are used to evacuate and recharge the refrigerant system, remove moisture and air from the system, and ensure optimal cooling performance.
- Fuel System Testing: Portable vacuum pumps can be utilized for testing the integrity and performance of the fuel system. They can create vacuum or pressure to assess the fuel system’s ability to hold pressure, identify leaks, or test the functionality of components like fuel pressure regulators or fuel lines.
- Exhaust System Testing: Portable vacuum pumps are sometimes employed for exhaust system testing, particularly in diagnosing issues related to exhaust backpressure or monitoring the functionality of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Other Applications: Portable vacuum pumps can also be used for various other automotive applications, including testing and diagnosing vacuum-operated components, checking the integrity of vacuum lines, performing system evacuations for maintenance or repairs, and more.
Portable vacuum pumps designed for automotive applications are often compact, lightweight, and easy to operate. They may come with specific adapters, hoses, or accessories to facilitate connection and usage in automotive systems.
When using portable vacuum pumps for automotive applications, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, safety guidelines, and best practices. This includes understanding the specific requirements of the automotive system being worked on and ensuring proper maintenance and calibration of the vacuum pump for accurate and reliable results.
In summary, portable vacuum pumps are valuable tools for a wide range of automotive applications, offering efficiency, convenience, and versatility in tasks such as brake bleeding, fluid transfer, vacuum testing, air conditioning service, and more.
Can portable vacuum pumps be used for HVAC maintenance?
Yes, portable vacuum pumps can be used for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) maintenance tasks. HVAC systems often require vacuum pumps to evacuate or remove air and moisture from the system during installation, maintenance, or repair procedures. Portable vacuum pumps offer convenience and mobility, making them suitable for HVAC maintenance work in various settings. Here are some ways portable vacuum pumps are utilized in HVAC maintenance:
- Evacuation of Refrigerant Lines: During HVAC system installation or repair, it is necessary to evacuate the refrigerant lines to remove any air or moisture that may negatively impact system performance. Portable vacuum pumps are commonly used for this purpose. They create a vacuum within the lines, allowing for the removal of unwanted gases and moisture, ensuring proper refrigerant flow and system efficiency.
- Brazing and Soldering: When brazing or soldering HVAC system components, it is crucial to create a controlled environment free of moisture and air. Portable vacuum pumps can be used to evacuate the area around the joints, helping to prevent oxidation and ensuring secure and reliable connections.
- Flushing and Cleaning: HVAC systems may require flushing or cleaning to remove contaminants, debris, or residual oil from the system. Portable vacuum pumps can assist in creating a negative pressure environment during the flushing process, aiding in the removal of unwanted particles and ensuring a cleaner system.
- Leak Testing: Vacuum pumps are commonly used in HVAC maintenance to perform leak testing. By creating a vacuum within the system, the pressure can be monitored to detect any leaks. Portable vacuum pumps allow technicians to perform this test efficiently and effectively.
- Refrigerant Recovery: In HVAC maintenance and service, refrigerant recovery is often required when decommissioning or replacing old systems. Portable vacuum pumps can be used to recover refrigerant from the system, allowing for safe and proper disposal or reuse.
- Component Replacement: When replacing certain components, such as compressors or filters, portable vacuum pumps can be utilized to evacuate the system and ensure a clean and air-free environment during the replacement process.
Portable vacuum pumps offer the advantage of mobility, allowing technicians to move easily between different HVAC systems or work in locations where a fixed vacuum pump may not be accessible. They are available in various sizes and capacities to accommodate different HVAC system requirements.
When using portable vacuum pumps for HVAC maintenance, it is essential to follow manufacturer guidelines, industry best practices, and safety precautions. This includes proper evacuation procedures, monitoring pressure levels, and adhering to relevant regulations and guidelines for handling refrigerants and other hazardous materials.
Overall, portable vacuum pumps play a valuable role in HVAC maintenance by facilitating tasks such as evacuation, leak testing, and refrigerant recovery, contributing to the efficiency, performance, and longevity of HVAC systems.
What are the advantages of using a portable vacuum pump?
Using a portable vacuum pump offers several advantages in various applications. Here are some key benefits of using a portable vacuum pump:
- Portability and Mobility: As the name suggests, portable vacuum pumps are designed to be easily transported and used in different locations. They are compact, lightweight, and often have carrying handles or straps, allowing for convenient mobility. This portability makes them ideal for on-site or mobile operations where a vacuum or pressure source is required.
- Versatility: Portable vacuum pumps are versatile tools that can be used in a wide range of applications. They find applications in industries such as HVAC, automotive, electronics, laboratories, and more. Whether it’s evacuating air from a refrigeration system, pressure testing components, or creating a controlled environment for experiments, portable vacuum pumps can adapt to different requirements.
- Convenience and Efficiency: Portable vacuum pumps provide a convenient and efficient solution for generating vacuum or pressure. They are typically easy to operate, with user-friendly controls and gauges to adjust and monitor the vacuum or pressure levels. This allows for precise control and efficient operation, saving time and effort compared to manual methods.
- On-Site Operation: The ability to operate on-site or in remote locations is a significant advantage of portable vacuum pumps. This eliminates the need to transport equipment or components to a central vacuum system, saving both time and costs. Portable vacuum pumps can be used directly at the location where the vacuum or pressure is required, increasing flexibility and reducing downtime.
- Reduced Contamination Risks: In applications where cleanliness is critical, such as semiconductor manufacturing or laboratory experiments, portable vacuum pumps offer the advantage of minimizing contamination risks. Oil-free portable vacuum pumps eliminate the risk of oil contamination, ensuring a clean and particle-free vacuum or pressure source.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Portable vacuum pumps often provide a cost-effective solution compared to larger, centralized vacuum systems. They have a lower initial investment cost, require less maintenance, and consume less energy. Additionally, the versatility and mobility of portable vacuum pumps can eliminate the need for multiple specialized systems for different locations or applications.
Overall, the advantages of using a portable vacuum pump include portability, versatility, convenience, efficiency, on-site operation, reduced contamination risks, and cost-effectiveness. These factors make portable vacuum pumps valuable tools in a wide range of industries and applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-12