The Features of Vacuum Pump:
1. Integrated body structure with high precision
2. Forced lubrication for pump to ensure the high reliabililty
3. Oil window design to avoid run out of oil
|Item||Single Stage Dual Stage Rotary Vane Air AC Vacuum Pump|
|Power||1/4HP; 1/3HP; 1/2HP; 3/4HP; 1HP|
|Certification||CE / RoHS|
|Loading port||ZheJiang or HangZhou|
|Payment terms||T/T, LC|
|Advantages||High efficienc; Attractive design; Easy to carry|
Q1.Are you manufacturer?
A:Yes,We are manufacture since from 2571,it is a well-know company with good reputation in China.
Q2:If I need sample, could you support?
A:We can supply sample according to your requirement.
Q3:Whats your MOQ?
Q4:Can we use our logo or design in the product and cartons?
A:Yes,OEM is acceptable. We can use your logo and design in the package as your requirement.
Q5:How long will be the production time?
A: After confirm your order, the production will be 15-30 days.
Q6:What shipping way?
A: Depend on your requirement: For urgent order with light weight, you can choose air shipping.
For heavy weight, you can choose sea shipping and save cost.
Q7: What about the payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C.
Q8: How can you make sure high quality product?
A: We have strong quality control team,all the raw material will be inspected before production, the final production will be inspected before shipping.
|After-sales Service:||3 Years|
|Oil or Not:||Oil|
|Structure:||Rotary Vacuum Pump|
|Exhauster Method:||Entrapment Vacuum Pump|
|Vacuum Degree:||High Vacuum|
Can portable vacuum pumps be used in medical or laboratory settings?
Yes, portable vacuum pumps can be used in medical and laboratory settings for a variety of applications. They offer convenience, flexibility, and reliable vacuum generation, making them suitable for various tasks. Here is some information regarding the use of portable vacuum pumps in medical and laboratory settings:
Portable vacuum pumps find extensive use in medical settings for tasks such as wound care, suctioning bodily fluids, and providing vacuum for medical devices. Some specific applications include:
- Wound Care: Portable vacuum pumps can be used in negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) to create a controlled vacuum environment around a wound, promoting healing and facilitating the removal of excess fluid and debris.
- Suctioning: Portable vacuum pumps with appropriate filters and collection systems are utilized for suctioning bodily fluids during surgical procedures or in emergency situations.
- Medical Devices: Many medical devices, such as blood analyzers, suction catheters, and respiratory equipment, depend on vacuum sources provided by portable vacuum pumps.
In laboratory settings, portable vacuum pumps are employed for a wide range of applications that require vacuum generation. Some common uses include:
- Filtration and Separation: Portable vacuum pumps are used to create vacuum pressure for filtration and separation techniques, such as vacuum filtration, solid-phase extraction, and rotary evaporation.
- Vacuum Drying and Concentration: Vacuum pumps are utilized in processes like freeze-drying (lyophilization) to remove moisture from samples, as well as in concentration methods like vacuum centrifugation.
- Vacuum Desiccation: Portable vacuum pumps aid in the removal of moisture from samples or materials by subjecting them to a vacuum environment.
- Gas Sampling: Some laboratory analyses require the collection of gas samples, and portable vacuum pumps can be used to draw and store these samples for subsequent analysis.
Portable vacuum pumps used in medical and laboratory settings are designed to meet specific requirements, including appropriate filtration systems, compatibility with medical-grade materials, and the ability to generate and sustain the required vacuum levels. It is essential to select pumps that meet industry standards and comply with any regulatory requirements for medical or laboratory equipment.
When considering the use of portable vacuum pumps in medical or laboratory settings, it is recommended to consult with professionals or experts in the respective fields to ensure that the chosen pump is suitable for the intended applications and complies with any necessary safety or regulatory standards.
In summary, portable vacuum pumps are widely used in medical and laboratory settings due to their portability, reliability, and ability to generate the required vacuum levels. They serve various functions, including wound care, suctioning, filtration, drying, and concentration, among others, making them valuable tools in these environments.
What safety features should you look for in a portable vacuum pump?
When selecting a portable vacuum pump, it is important to consider the safety features it offers. Safety features are designed to protect users, equipment, and the surrounding environment from potential hazards associated with vacuum pump operation. Here are some key safety features to look for in a portable vacuum pump:
- Overload Protection: Overload protection is a crucial safety feature that prevents the pump from overheating or sustaining damage due to excessive load or prolonged operation. It typically involves an automatic shut-off mechanism or a thermal protection system that activates when the pump reaches a certain temperature or operating limit.
- Anti-Suckback Valve: An anti-suckback valve is designed to prevent backflow of fluids or contaminants into the vacuum pump. It helps protect the pump and the connected system from potential damage caused by reverse flow or contamination during power loss or sudden pressure changes.
- Pressure Relief Valve: A pressure relief valve serves as a safety mechanism to prevent over-pressurization of the pump or the system being evacuated. It opens at a pre-set pressure threshold, releasing excess pressure and preventing potential damage or rupture of components.
- Emergency Stop Button: An emergency stop button or switch provides a quick and easily accessible means of shutting down the vacuum pump in case of an emergency or when immediate cessation of operation is necessary. It allows users to stop the pump’s operation rapidly to mitigate potential hazards or risks.
- Motor Protection: Motor protection features safeguard the pump’s motor from damage due to voltage fluctuations, power surges, or electrical faults. These features may include built-in circuit breakers, fuses, or surge protectors to prevent electrical damage and ensure safe operation.
- Leak Detection: Some advanced portable vacuum pumps may incorporate leak detection mechanisms or sensors to monitor and detect any leaks in the system. These features can provide an early warning of potential leaks, allowing users to take corrective action promptly and prevent hazardous situations.
- Noise Reduction: While not directly related to safety, noise reduction features can contribute to a safer working environment by reducing noise-induced stress, fatigue, and potential hearing damage. Look for vacuum pumps designed with noise-dampening materials, vibration isolation, or soundproof enclosures to minimize noise levels during operation.
- Certifications and Compliance: Ensure that the portable vacuum pump meets relevant safety standards and certifications. Look for certifications such as CE (Conformité Européene), UL (Underwriters Laboratories), or other recognized safety marks that indicate compliance with industry safety requirements and regulations.
It is important to note that the specific safety features may vary depending on the model and manufacturer of the portable vacuum pump. When evaluating safety features, consider the specific requirements of your application, industry regulations, and any additional safety measures recommended by the manufacturer.
Prioritizing safety features in a portable vacuum pump helps protect users, equipment, and the surrounding environment, reducing the risk of accidents, damage, or injuries associated with vacuum pump operation.
Can a portable vacuum pump be used for both residential and industrial purposes?
Yes, a portable vacuum pump can be used for both residential and industrial purposes. Portable vacuum pumps are versatile tools that offer a wide range of applications and can be beneficial in various settings.
Residential Use: In residential settings, portable vacuum pumps can be utilized for tasks such as HVAC maintenance, pool and spa maintenance, and household appliance repair. Here are a few examples:
- HVAC Maintenance: Portable vacuum pumps are commonly used in residential HVAC systems for tasks such as evacuating air and moisture from refrigeration lines or performing vacuum leak tests. They help ensure optimal system performance, efficiency, and reliability.
- Pool and Spa Maintenance: Portable vacuum pumps can be employed for cleaning and maintaining pools and spas. They are used to remove debris, water, or air from the system, facilitating proper circulation and filtration.
- Household Appliances: Portable vacuum pumps can be utilized for repairing or servicing various household appliances that require vacuum or pressure testing. This includes refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, and more.
Industrial Use: In industrial settings, portable vacuum pumps find extensive applications across multiple industries. Here are some examples:
- Automotive Industry: Portable vacuum pumps are commonly used in the automotive industry for tasks such as brake bleeding and fluid transfer. They help create vacuum or pressure to ensure proper operation and maintenance of automotive systems.
- Laboratories and Research: Portable vacuum pumps are utilized in laboratories and research facilities for a variety of applications. They may be used in vacuum filtration setups, vacuum ovens, vacuum distillation, or as a source of vacuum for scientific experiments.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Processes: Portable vacuum pumps can be employed in manufacturing and industrial processes that require vacuum or pressure. This includes applications such as vacuum packaging, vacuum drying, degassing, and more.
It’s important to note that while portable vacuum pumps can be used for both residential and industrial purposes, specific models and features may be more suitable for certain applications. For instance, industrial-grade portable vacuum pumps may have higher capacity, be designed for continuous operation, or offer specialized features to meet the demands of industrial environments.
Consulting with pump manufacturers or specialists can provide further guidance on selecting the appropriate portable vacuum pump for specific residential or industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-02